Sunday, April 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home

After nearly seventeen years, we decided to put our home on the market! Here are a few pictures - as promised...

4 comments:

David and Heather said...

WOW! Extreme makeover! It looks completely different! You put a lot of work into that and it really looks great! I will SO miss that house, I hope I get to come home to it one more time, but that means it would have to be on the market until Christmas and I'm sure you don't want that! Best of luck in your selling and searching. Love you guys!

Brandon and Laura said...

Wow! It's definitely clean. It must take tons of work to get a hous ready to show, but it really really looks great! Great house!

Caitlin & Isaac Mortensen said...

Sweet! Looks awesome! Great memories there! But I am happy that you guys will hopefully get a change in your lives you deserve the best! Love ya'll!

Carolyn Howell said...

I love your color choices. Best wishes as you MOVE ahead. Smiles & hugs! xoxo